- Heat 1 Tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil in a medium pot over medium heat. Add 1 diced medium onion, 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes. Stir until tender.
- Add 4 cups of Cleansing Broth and bring to a boil.
- Add 6 cups of chopped broccoli and cook, covered, until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 cups of baby spinach.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and add 1 chopped avocado. Puree until smooth.
- Garnish with 2 pieces of crumbled bacon.
What comfort foods do you crave during winter?